Wie xmascarol71 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Hi! We own a real estate investment company--we buy foreclosed homes, then our contractors renovate them to make them the hottest in the neighborhood. Even though we've been around for less than a year, and even in this current crazy market, our business model has beat the odds and seriously rocked! As my husband says, either we're extremely lucky or we're doing something extremely right... probably a little bit of both. So we're not L-A-M-E lame, but our current logo certainly is. We'd love something fresh and new to reflect our brand.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We're not looking for a silly "diva-licious" type of design even though our name happens to be LISH. Something professional yet hip; modern and fresh but not trendy; simple and classy at the same time. We'd be thrilled with a new logo design that conveys top-quality homes, home ownership, professionalism, top-notch, upgrades, excellence, success, a step above, uniqueness, solid performance, etc. A little bit of fun subtly reflected in there somehow wouldn't hurt either.
- An awesome new Lish Properties logo with the tagline "An Exceptional Approach to Real Estate," preferably emphasizing the word "Exceptional" (we're flexible on the emphasizing part though--as long as the whole tagline is in there, we're cool.)
- For your reference, here is our current (lame) logo: http://www.lishproperties.com/LishCard.jpg (Clearly, we're not attached to any particular design, font, or color elements of its current state whatsoever.)
- Design must translate to straight black & white (for faxing etc)
- Winning designer must include .eps and .ai files upon design finalization
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Nothing cheesy--other than that, knock yourself out!
- That's it! We're open to any/all ideas. THANK YOU, have fun and good luck... we look forward to working with you!!! :o)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten