Wie fplummer das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Kiwi Concern provides medical alarm products and services to the elderly and disabled in New Zealand. We are in the top 5 providers of these products and services in the country. We offer life-saving services, through our provision of 24-hour medical response services.
We pride ourselves on caring for our customers. We have a familiar, friendly approach to business - this really distinguishes us from other companies in this space. We like to treat our customers like family.
The logo needs to embody this approachable feel, while communicating that we are a solid, established, trustworthy company to deal with. So something professional and yet warm.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We are primarily wanting to appeal to the elderly and disabled, but also very much their children (who may well be looking for our services on their behalf).
- this logo will be used for our new website and all office stationery (letterheads, etc.)
- landscape, rectangular logo (but creative license here is fine)
- aspect ratio approximately 2:1 (2 wide by 1 high)
- At designer's discretion - to embody "fresh", "professional", "clean", "friendly", "secure"/"safe"
- 2-colour logo
- readable/legible, and to embody the above themes
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten