Wie katanamite das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We need a fresh and creative logo for our interactive web design business, with a Zen type feel. The selected candidate could also be considered to continue with the website's design.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Katanamite Interactive is a Web 2.0 firm focusing on building Community Sites, Experience Design/Development and Internationalization.
The word Katana is a type of Japanese sword (nihontō),and often is called a "samurai sword." The term katana may be appliedto any curved Japanese sword with a blade length of greater than 60 cm. The katana is characterized by its distinctive appearance: a curved,slender, single edged blade, circular or squared guard, and long gripto accommodate two hands. Historically, it has become inseparable fromimage of the samurai of feudal Japan,and has become renowned for its extraordinary sharpness and cuttingability.
- Capitalized letters
- Open to different shaped logo sizes
- visual metaphor, with possible reference to dynamite.
- flexible design that's can be used with light or dark backgrounds (ie: look ncie with black or white backgrounds)
- something simple with depth
- Preference for futurist/ new+classical style as described here.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- too many colors (its not google!)
- noisy, too detailed
- too flat
- generic looking