The logo will be used in multiple format, and would prefer to stay to 2/3 colours. The logo MUST be:
- In CAPS in Calligraph 421 BT.
- This is NON NEGOTIABLE
- Uses an old Win32 font, if you need a copy of it (not standard with XP/Vista) then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be the dominant feature of the logo
- Colour - Monochromatic - just off-black.
- This is NOT font specific, your call.
- Colour: we are moving towards a Smokey Blue / Aqua Marine palatte.
- Open to your interpretation
The restaurant is the leading establishment in the area, and we serve a World Range of cuisines. This IS NOT a Seafood restaurant, but is on the Waterfront. We are open to icons of Fish/Seafood, but will REJECT any designs which give the impression that it is a Seafood Restaurant... so use restraint.
One of our key facets to the Restaurant is that we have complete glass doors and get a beautiful sunset every evening.
The entire restaurant is going to have a facelift - current our styling is Red/Grey, with a real Warm Contemporary Feel... we are planning to keep that warmth, but move towards a more 'Ocean' colour palette, and a modern Beach House feel.
We are often confused as being an Asian restaurant, and we want to correct that. Part of this is because of the name (a Japanese city) and the current logo (Dandelion leaf)... see http://www.kamakura.co.nz.
We will provide ACTIVE FEEDBACK on all designs.