Design Specification: points 1-6 inclusive
1. The Departments full title is published in both Irish and English and the English translation must appear below the Irish language text.
2. The Department title is: “An Roinn Iompair, Turasóireachta agus Spóirt” / “Department Transport, Tourism and Sport”
3. The English translation font size cannot exceed the font size of the Irish language version
4. The use of the Government symbol, the Harp, should be used as shown in left corner of existing logo on; http://www.dttas.ie/
5. Strong colours are preferred - reflecting sustainability, the environment and transport infrastructure
6. Not withstanding the winning designer taking credit for the design for his/her work in promoting their portfolio, the winning design will become the intellectual property of the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport for the Departments use as required in perpetuity.