Wie twicular das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Twicular, Inc. (http://www.twicular.com) is an online/mobile service that allows anyone with a browser or iPhone to create and manage weekly grocery shopping lists, get access to weekly specials/promotions from a user's favorite local grocery store and be able to share shopping experience and discoveries with others.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We target families that do grocery shopping on a regular basis and traditionally rely on pen & paper for shopping lists.
1) The iPhone app logo needs to be simple, loud, unique, lively and not too serious.
2) The logo should depict grocery shopping. If the logo can also illustrate people shopping and sharing, it would be even better.
3) Logo's main colors should match the colors in our company logo, if possible (we have supplied the PSD file for our logo).
4) "Grocery Pal" will be used for this iPhone app, so a logo describing this metaphor would be helpful.
5) While keeping it simple, having rich texture of the logo is highly desirable (e.g. iPhone logo from twitterrific).
6) Backgroud color with tint (i.e. gradient) is highly desirable.
7) Final product should be in two formats:
----a) 57X57px, square, 72 ppi RGB, flattened, non-transparency, 24bit PNG
-----b) 512X512px, square, 72 ppi RGB, flattened, no transparency, High quality JPEG or TIFF.