First of all I want to thank everyone ahead of time who is participating! I've seen great designs on this site and can't wait for the results of this contest. I'm sure all of you have incredible ideas, but to keep you from wasting your valuable time I've tried to describe whatt I need as much as possible.
Future projects in the works include a backround page for myspace, Website design, and T-shirts. Good Luck
Ninja Track Productions, Inc.
My record company produces tracks and sells records. I need a cutting edge look but also need my logo to be crisp, strong, and professional. The logo must work well on a light backround, detailed enough to be blown up (T-shirts & hats), yet still look great if reduced to a small size (business cards, etc.). Lastly, the file submitted must be compatible with Photoshop. Not a problem, right? Cool. On to the design...
- Item 1...Colors - Teal, gray, black lettering & trim ( Ex. http://www.myspace.com/ninjatrackproductions )
- Item 2...Samaurai swords forming an equilateral triangle
- (Ex. http://www.mantisswords.com/bainite_katanas.htm )
- Item 3...Clef notes for Bass, midrange (C note) and Treble at the triangles corners. Top of the symbol should be facing into the corner.
- A circle surrounding the information above (see the symbol on a dollar bill)
- Name of company - Ninja Track Productions, Inc. centered between 09:00 and 3:00 position of circle in chinese style letters (Ex. http://www.fontriver.com/i/maps/jlr…rs_map.png )
- Final Circle surrounding everything. Visualize (for all you old school comic book fans - Captain America's shield).To recap from outside into design center..
Large Circle / Company Name in a semi-circle / Smaller circle / Inside 3 Samauri swords forming a pyramid w/ 3 clef notes (bass, midrange, treble) at the corners. Note that circle lines should be thin.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
- Item 1...Cartoonish drawings (Ninja Turtles).
- Item 2...No Clip Art (Must be original).