Wie Ray Wood das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Hot Seller Tips (book and website) is a free resource guide for property sellers offering advice, ideas and tips to increase the appeal and therefore selling price of their property when they go to sell. It is aimed at the residential real estate market (everything from the smallest apartment to a grand mansion) in Australia, Canada and the USA. I need a logo that incorps the words 'Hot Seller Tips' with some kind of 'device'
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The applications for the HST logo will be.
1. A Website: HotSellerTips.Com. So this will mean a wide flat banner style graphic at the top of the website. I'm looking for a logo only at this point not website design.
2. Book Cover art. I also need the logo to be used as for a book cover so it needs to adapt to a square dimension.
Traffic will be directed to HotSellerTips.Com via the 5th edition of my book (How To Sell Your Home For More) which is currently in production. I'm into bright attention grabbing colors and dynamic shapes that make the graphic easily recognisable from a distance or if it's really small. See this link to check out the cover of How To Sell.
- Item 1... Impact...and powerful colors that that make it recognisable from a distance. I'm looking to convey that this is powerful advice no property seller should be without. So it needs to look 'strong' The sale of property involves hundreds of thousands of dollars so it needs to convey 'solid' and 'secure'.
- Item 2. I want some kind of 'device' to go with the words but dont want it to look cheap or trivial.
- Item 3. I really like the use of drop shadows.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1... no cartoon style 'cheap' looking graphics or icons. The logo needs to convey 'wealth' 'prosperity' and selling success.
- Item 2. Typically this kind of logo would be packaged into a house shape to make it look relevant to real estate but I think that's going to look really cheezy.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten