Wie Jan Weber das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
- trying to start my own consulting business
- have strong background in banking / credit risk management
- have developed training material to conduct 2-3 day workshops for credit analysts and credit managers
- training is basically focusing on: how do you analyze business financial statements of your customers (customers are typically companies)? how do you arrive at the appropriate credit limit for your client? how do you analyze a company's cash flow? what are the pitfalls? what do you do if your client goes bankrupt? how do you monitor your customer portfolio (in terms of accounts receivable aging, diversity (small cap/mid cap/blue chips), payment terms granted, ...)
- I also intend to publish a book on the same topic in due course
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The logo is really the starting point for my own business, a consulting business. I intend to coach credit analysts and credit managers. Those individuals work for virtually any company (e.g. in the accounts receivable department of any size of company/business in any industry, or they are working as credit analyst/credit manager at a bank or financial institution/leasing company). Typically I would send out my offerings to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) or CCO (Chief Credit Officer) level of larger companies/banks, so they can consider sending their employees into my training program. Class size is 10-15 employees.
1. No Cartoons - I want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike.
2. Nothing too elegant - I do not want to come across as being fancy. Nor do I want to come across as too expensive or so. Affordable training/coaching from an experienced professional is the message.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. I want something that stands out.
Please feel free to experiment with colors!
The files I will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo