Wie Maulena das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The Planroom Connection By F2O
Woman starting a new business in the construction industy. A planroom that will offer Contractors the ability to come in a use plans to bid off of, or use the virtual planroom. In addition, we offer a "Network" "Connection" type of environment that allows Contractors to come in a use the open wifi area, fax - a office away from their office. In addition, we have in house affiliates that will offer insurance services, admin services, bookkeeping, financial planning. Everything a contractor will need to obtain work and run it properly. Connecting with Architects, General Contractors, Home Owners etc..Key word for me is CONNECTION.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Construction - Owners, Developers, Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, Construction Managers, Subcontractors, and any and all construction associated businesses and professionals.
Requirements: We are looking for a logo that represents our company – The Plan Room Connection By F20 please see the overview section for more information about our company.
1. The logo needs to appeal to both men and women in the construction industry.
2. The logo needs to be able to easily reproduced on the website and on print material.
3. The corporate website will incorporate earthy colors (beige, green, tan), so the logo colors will need to complement earth tones.
4. An icon that plays coveys a feeling of “Connection”.
5. Font to be used can be “Myriad Pro” or similar.
6. Emphasis should be on the words “The Plan Room Connection”, the words “By F20” should be de-emphasized.
I want something that conveys connection, with people and business. No cartoons or over the top. Strong, down to earth connection. Clear and concise. Not over done.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten