Where the logo currently says "Balgord Software Solutions" we want it to say "Affinity NFP". Where the graphic portion of the logo is a stylized "b", we would like some other graphical element to represent the company.
We're a team of software consultants located in the GTA (Toronto, ON Canada). Traditionally we have worked with many different small and medium sized businesses offering technical and implementation support for accounting and contact management software under the name Balgord Software Solutions. Our website is: http://www.balgord.com
Recently we opened a new division of the company called Affinity NFP to focus only on non-profit organizations. With this division we will offer fundraising (both traditional and online), Constituent Relationship Management, and accounting software.
IMPORTANT - We want to keep all the same colours that we use on our existing website. See the Requirements section below for details.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target market is small and medium sized not for profit organizations. These organizations tend to be conservative and budget conscious. They want reliable service from people that they trust. We want to tell them that we've been around for a while and we know how to help them with their software.
- Use the same colours as the existing Balgord Software Solutions logo:
- C 96 M 67 Y 28 K 2
- C 40 M 0 Y 100 K 0
- From C 0 M 0 Y 0 K 10 to C 40 M 0 Y 100 K 0
- C 57 M 19 Y 100 K 3
- From C 57 M 19 Y 100 K 3 to C 40 M 0 Y 100 K 0
- From C 100 M 20 Y 0 K 0 to C 96 M 67 Y 28 K 2
- Use the same font as the existing logo for any text: Myriad Pro
- Provide a second version of the logo with the tagline “People. Passion. Purpose.” Tagline should be in a darker font than is currently used.
- Attached Files
- 1 jpg of Balgord Software Solutions with CMYK references
- 1 pdf of Balgord Software Solutions with Pantone references
- 1 jpg of Balgord logo with “People. Passion. Pupose.” Tagline (font colour is too light).
- Myriad Pro fonts
- The files we will require are:
- Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
- Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)