Wie DRobertson das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The Next Door
The Next Door is a gastropub opening this summer.
- 66 seats inside, 20 on patio
- one page menu that changes often, from-scratch kitchen
- 8 craft beers on draft, changed out monthly/seasonally
- 20 other beers by the bottle
- 20 reds and 20 white wines
- small back corner unit of a smaller building in a quaint shopping center
- live acoustic music on weekends
- want old-world cozy pub feel with modern & shabby chic additions
- some walls covered with victorian door handles, antique lionhead door knockers, keys and locks. Other walls have b/w photos of famous doors (10 downing street, taj mahal etc)
- dark cherry woods with tones of beige, metallic and black cast iron are on the interior
- open for lunch & dinner daily. brunch on weekends.
- female servers wearing black pinstripe tank bustier w/dark denim and bistro apron, men wear solid colored button down w/ dark denim and apron
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Located in a bedroom community. Small movie theater in our complex. A lot of "regulars" to be had in our area. Ages 30-55. Also quite a few military couples, the base is not too far from us.
We are looking to offer a quick bite to eat before the movies, fulfilling weekend brunch topped off with mimosas by the liter, a hearty lunch mid-day or a place to hang out with friends/family in the evening.
- black and white logo preferable (open to options, nothing bright though)
-bold and scroll fonts used together would be great (like the fonts Rina mixed w/Edwardian Script or something similar)
- would really like to incorporate the fleur de lis or lionhead knocker as seen in the collage attached.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten