I am the founder of a youth engagement organisation, based in the UK, which inspires and empowers children and young people to achieve their full potential irrespective of their background and circumstances.
The organisation has been operating for awhile,almost in the background,without a strong identity, however it is time for it to come from the shadows and into the foreground,thus establishing itself as the main youth organisation within the UK.
So far it has been creating ripples and I want to create waves !!
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
My main target audience is children and young people from 5 - 25 years old, however we need to also appeal to schools,youth services and other government bodies as they can commission us to provide youth programmes also so the logo will need to appeal to both young people and corporate bodies.
I am looking for a logo/brand that represents my organisation 'Rose Out of Concrete' and what it stands for.
The logo must portray the message of a rose growing and blossoming out of harsh conditions. I am open to suggestions. The main thing is conveying the message and ethos of the company via the logo/brand
1. No Cartoons - I want it to be 'young' but not cheap or childlike as it is a serious organisation dealing with serious issues
2. Nothing elegant or fancy - Needs to be impacting,eye catching and edgy
3. If letters are used,the typeface should be clear and simple.The abbreviation 'ROOC' is acceptable.
4. The image must be strong as it will potentially be used on T shirt designs
5. Not too many colours, as we are a charity, but still needs to be vibrant and eye catching (especially for the T shirts)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten