We are parents with kids of the 'Generation Now' / 'Me Generation' / or the 'Entitlement Generation'. We are tired of the entitlement attitude of the kids these days (ours included..lol). You know what we are talking about...kids want this and want that and think their parents just owe it to them. :) With the economy the way it is, we are just trying to get kids to realize that if they want something, they have to 'Go Earn It Now'.
We don't want to give out too many details about our concept but the basic idea would be that kids set their own goals and then achieve them and get rewarded. Again..there are many facets to it, but we just want to be careful about giving away too much info.
Our target audience will be both kids ages 6-15 (before they can legally work) as well as their parents.
We want "Go Earn It Now" to be the standard answer that a parent will tell their kid when they "Want It Now".
- Recognizable, iconic logo that can be used on website, print media, car decals, shirts, bumper stickers, etc.
- Should have GoEarnItNow.com but would also be interested in incorporating a visual identity symbol/mascot.
- Something COOL, SIMPLE, MODERN, CLEAN, CONTEMPORARY, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
- We don't have a tagline but would like to see what you come up with...
- Vector based
- Must appeal to both kids (6-15) as well as their parents.