Trybe (pronounced Tribe) is a 'community of practice' for senior executives targeted to big end of town. http://bit.ly/98Ern3
Developing a "tribe" or Community of practice to attract like-minded people who want to discuss problems such as:
"Can we work on this design and brainstorm some ideas; I’m stuck."
Requests for information
"Where can I find someone who knows how we do this?"
"Has anyone dealt with this situation?"
"I have a business case for Employment Branding we used last year. I can send it to you and you can easily tweak it for advocating the case with the CEO."
Coordination and synergy
"Can we combine our purchase of training to achieve bulk discounts?"
"What do you think of the new IT system? Does it really help?"
"We have faced this problem five times now. Let us write it down once and for all."
"Can we see your premises and learn how your executive cope with the implementation of your leadership program? We need to establish one in our organisation."
Mapping knowledge/ID gaps
"Who knows what. What are we missing? Who should we connect with?"
Note: Trybe is made up of 2 words. Try and be.
Want logo design to carry the by-line:
Learn. Grow. Connect. Note the '.' in the by-line
Our target market is:
- upper-middle to senior and executive level managers leading strategic business functions/department large corporations/organisations
- typically well educated with at least a Bachelors degree - may also have an MBA
- likely minimum of 10 years business experience
- aged likely 35 to 50 years
- on their way up the corporate ladder to becoming CEO
- need to appeal equally to females and males
- contemporary in design
- suspicious of being sold to
- if Trybe were a car, imagine the brand to be pitched like a Lexus SC10 or ISC11
- Want logo design to carry the by-line:
Connect. Learn. Grow.
Again, note the '.' in the by-line
- Logo needs to be used with or without the by-line, but mostly with the by-line
- No animals,cartoons, graffiti
- Elegant, yet contemporary balance
- Want a contemporary design that can last several years and if necessary be tweaked in the several years ahead, like Coke does each year or two
- Needs to appeal to target market.
- Hate busy logos and designs.
- Saw a design I quite liked coincidentally as Tribe http://bit.ly/9lVYW7 what appeals is the use of people connected. What about hands or similar? - Please be creative BUT not just give us that idea, but we think there is merit in that concept.
-We are quite OK if you want to develop a logo device.
- If you want to use the word Trybe on its own, then the font has to stand on its own.
- Clearly note the word Trybe and Tribe. We intend to develop a Tribe or community of practice!
- Want something to stand out and be different.
- Want the design to work in colour and in black and white.
-Expect the logo to be used on L'head, Envelope, Business card, Folder, Tent Card, Name tag, Web, Email, Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, FaceBook, Print & Web Advertising.
- Would use the logo device for a favicon on our website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon
- Require: print format file (CMYK)
- Web format: .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)