Logo design that can be used on business cards, web site etc.
Should be able to be sized in a variety of uses - easily resized and not too horizontal. We really appreciate your time and creativity!
UPDATE May 5 -- Thanks everyone! As designs roll in, what seems most appealing is designs with most simplicity and fewer lines. Add lighthouse, castle, skyscrapers icons are not working for us. Font choice is important to consider. Abstract might work but less lines/details the better.
UPDATE May 3 - We're getting more specific in direction, and wanted to give you more feedback: " For the graphic mark, let's stay away from skyscraper-style towers - this makes us think of real estate or corporation, which we want to stay away from.
Feel free to try other iterations of towers such as lighthouse tower, lifeguard tower, castle tower, whatever else you come up with."
And the business again is a visionary(the tower) strategic marketing company. We are women-owned and located in San Diego.
Tower 11 is a visionary strategic marketing company. Our specialty is formulating strategies for success across multiple platforms such as online, offline, search and social media.
Tower 11 name represents seeing the big picture, from a high vantage point. The "11" comes from the "These go to 11" volume scene in Spinal Tap.
for your viewing pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d54UU-fPIsY
(but please no spinal tap logos!)
- We need a vector logo, preferably in Adobe Illustrator. Pls also include .jpg and .tiff
- try lifeguard chair towers or lighthouse towers. whatever else you come up with. :)
- A black and white and on black background logo should also be included
- Orange Gray Black, Green Gray Black, or Blue Gray Black color scheme
- We would like a business card and letterhead design to go with the logo
- Editable source and prepress files should be included for all assets
- Simple design, fresh, young
- color palette should be fresh and now - contemporary, modern, web 2.0.
- friendly: apple-esque, 3d elements are okay
- not too many lines, too much detail
- No high-rise skyscraper towers
- not pink
- not too corporate
- not big business
- No clip artColors to avoid: dull colors, boring colors, colors hard to reproduce or see on the web and print.