sphereclub (or "sphere club")
Hi there. I'm a social entrepreneur starting a company that'll incentivize people to BUY SUSTAINABLE (critical for our future). We're not just a niche "green" company, but a scalable way to motivate the masses.
I've helped launch global online brands before, so if all goes to plan your logo will be seen by millions.
Target audience will start with shoppers that either buy sustainable or lean sustainable with their purchase decisions. Eventually, it will go broader than that so logo shouldn't bee too "green" (I'm really liking "blue" as a natural, fresh, light color - but up to you :).
Demographic wise, male and female (but more female), between the ages of 18 and 50 (broad, I know).
Think people who shop at places like Whole Foods, or buy brands like "Method" (cleaning product) and Patagonia. They own iPhones and love Apple products. They fly Virgin America when they can (or JetBlue, etc.)
As stated above, I'm looking for a logo for "sphereclub", a company that'll help people make more sustainable product and service choices.
Things I have in mind for the logo:
- I want to avoid green as the main color lest it come across too "eco" (but could be convinced)
- I really like sky blue (or slightly darker) as it conveys nature, is light, and it makes people happy (or me anyways).
- It'd be great to incorporate a sphere somewhere in the logo. My initial pass had a faded out "blue earth" (see attached). Not a requirement though.
- "sphereclub" can be one or two words; you decide ;)
- simple, bold, fresh, clean, happy describe the ideal logo. It should mostly consist of the company name.
- An ideal logo stands out & is readable when small (biz card) or large (signage).
- Font should be clear, simple, bold, and very readable; should complement the logo. Please avoid typefaces that are overly intricate, fancy, or hard to read
- Please do not use stock images or clip art.
- Print file format: .ai (CMYK)
- Web file formats: .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
- A white background version
- A dark background version
I've attached the logo I have now, which I designed myself. Clearly, I have no design skills. If it inspires something better, great. If you hate it, throw it out and start from scratch!
Thank you, and good luck!