I’m an entrepreneur and have started several businesses. 99Designs is a great site. I ran my first contest with great success and from that decided to run several more to move me forward on a few projects. I need a new logo for a financial services company I started. We are a small hedge fund that transacts in stocks only.
We don’t have a logo or a business card right now and want something simple and stylish that communicates strength and trustworthiness.
I love to work with the designers to perfect each design and review designers work daily to provide feedback.
The name of the firm, Lextin Capital, LLC, comes from the combination of my name and my partner, Alex and Austin.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The target audience is an investor that has a substantial amount of money.
The logo, font, and design should communicate some combination of as many things from the following list as possible
Here are some suggestions to get you started. Feel free to use these as a starting point or discard them entirely and submit your own creative design.
- I like the idea of something strong and protected like a castle or a fort
- I like simpler designs instead of more complicated ones. Ones that are more abstract.
1) Website should be on the card: http://www.lextincap.com
2) Name, address, email and position should be included on the card.
3) I need the business card to be in a format that can be sent directly to the printer for printing without any further changes.
4) If you can recommend a printer in the US that offers competitive prices that would be great!
5) The logo and the business card should be provided as separate files.
6) No stock clipart in the logo.
7) It should be provided as both an Adobe Illustrator Document and Adobe Photoshop.