The Fifth Night
We are friends who felt there was an opportunity for our children to learn the importance of giving back during the holidays. Fifth Night is an event where children and families come together to celebrate Hanukkah, and to give gifts for children in need. By giving to local, child-focused organizations, the children gain a deeper understanding of the importance of supporting their community.
We are looking to reach parents with young children (~12 and under). We are also targeting preschools, synagogues and other local businesses and organizations serving families with young children.
• Clean and easy to reproduce in black & white and color
• We want the look to appeal to parents and the other constituencies mentioned above, while also being welcoming to children.
• Images such as menorahs and candles can be considered, though if used, we envision them being used subtly.
• Can test using a Hebrew/English style font, but not a requirement http://www.4-hobby.com/abc-e/candle…-large.jpg
• *We do not want anything juvenile – we are hoping for a clean, simple and sophisticated design, while also being fun and welcoming and conveying the uplifting spirit of the event.
• We would like the tagline to look like it belongs with the logo (not an afterthought) and we’d like the option of using the logo with and without the tag line.
• We are open to color
• The logo will be used electronically and in print