Wie Gary Hansen das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are launching our company and will need a new logo. We are looking for help to create a clean looking logo that translates our message of a company that focus's on coaching the unemployed to find the right career choice. This new logo will be used with new website, business card, stationary and marketing brochures.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are a new faith-based company designed to meet the needs of individuals who are looking for employment or are considering changing employment.
We do this through 3 key focus areas:
- Church-based workshops
- Career Assessment Tools - providing individualized guidance
- Individual Coaching Packages
Guidelines:We'd like to incorporate our name, "Inspired Calling" into a compass rose design to imply finding the right career direction for your life. The feel should be more of a classical design - more of an old world feel to the compass rose. The design should also feel warm and traditional.
Our target market is adults who are unemployed or under-employed.
- Incorporate a compass rose, partially or whole
- The letters "I" and "C" should be incorporated in some way
- We need two versions of the logo - one that only incorporates the initials, and a second that includes the full company name, "Inspired Calling", as well as the tagline, "Careers with a Purpose"
- Colors should tend to be more masculine, preference towards golds, greens, blacks, browns
- Logo should be square or landscape
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Compass Rose should not have long narrow spikes
- Not a modern feel
- Should not include a cross or other religious symbol