Wie bpark73 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a wedding startup that will revolutionize the way brides and vendors meet and interact. We are a cross between craigslist and priceline.com and are poised to be a game changer in an industry that has long been without change. We need a simple yet modern logo that will go on our website.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target audience is generally aesthetically savy. They seek a modern, sleek and sophisticated wedding experience eventhough they are budget conscious. They dress well, dine at cool new eateries and pride themselves in being the first to know about something. They are generally in the 20's to mid 30's and can be considered young professionals.
We are looking for a simple and modern logo that will be the "face" of our brand. This logo will be comprised of an icon of some sort next to our name, "bloomh". This logo will go at the top of our website. Please check the jpeg attachment to see the colors that your logo will be sitting next to. Please make sure that your design "pops" and stands out from our background.
- You DO NOT have to use the same colors as the background. In fact this is preferred. Make sure your design "pops" and stands out yet still compliments the background.
- Logo & Name (bloomh) = I prefer the name to be in all lower caps because the "b" and "h" have a symmetrical effect that I like; however I am open to your design.
- Please place logo on left side of the name "bloomh".
- We want a simple yet modern design for both logo and typeface. - No cartoons
- Nothing too flowery or old school.
- Please provide jpeg or GIF version for online
- Please also provide a vector based version of it for future blow ups.
- Do not use any stock images or clip art.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten