Wie flowselling das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We need an exceptional logo for a new global cutting-edge web2.0 site, which allows sharing of user-generated content and social networking. We want a unique international brand and you can be the creator of it.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
People from all over the world, from all different countries, ages, races, religious and cultural backgrounds, different economic levels -> every online user!
1) It should look simple, powerful, slick, clean, modern and vibrant with depth and dimension and/or with a nice twist to make sure it will be easily recognized. You can add an icon or just play with the writing.
2) The logo should be intriguing: The user should feel intrigued to know what this is and feel compelled to check it out. Think Big Brand.
3) We leave it open to you how you want to write Ultimate Talents in the logo (one or two words, capital or small letters, with or without .com, with or without tag line); we are open to all your ideas.
4) We leave the choice of colors up to you. It should be appealing to everybody. Don’t use too bright colors. Don’t use more than 3-4 colors.
5) The logo should look great on the website plus it should be usable in print and in black and white, too.
6) No corporate style logo, not too serious or boring. Don’t use stars in the logo. Don’t copy from other media sites like Youtube and don’t copy from TV talent shows either.
We don't want to restrain your creativity and we are open to your ideas, even if they happen to contradict any of the above points.
The logo should be delivered in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) vector format.