Wie Sean Oakley das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Take7 offers employers the ability to reward, retain and give incentives to their employees in the form of free or reduced vacation destinations. We're a small, fun company who enjoys enabling people to travel to destinations that might not be able to otherwise.
This is a unique program, and also gives employers a different way to attract and retain talent.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
There are two distinct target audiences, which relate to the two different sides of marketing we do:
1. HR Managers/Small Business Owners - the first piece is marketing to companies to allow us to offer our program to their employees. The logo needs to have a sense of corporate credibility with a fun spin.
2. Employees - Once a business asks us to come into their company and offer our program to their employees, we then have to market to their employees to get them to sign up.
Please be creative with logo submissions. Attached is our current logo, but feel free to incorporate whatever colors you'd like and apply a different font, and remember...we are looking for a NEW logo.
1. We'd definitely like the word "Take7" included in the logo.
2. There's a balance between corporate (for the hr managers and business owners) and fun (travel is fun afterall.)
3. Remember, we offer destinations...not getting there. (i.e. no airplanes, or anything like that.)
4. Looking for a simple, elegant logo that can be used on shirts, promotional material, for the website, collateral, etc.
Please do not use clip art or stock images.
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - layered .psd (RGB)