Wie Michael Crowley das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The concept of eco-art is quickly growing in a world with dwindling resources. Encouraging today’s artists and designers to explore our pressing ecological concerns is at the heart of my organization’s work. I am eager to engage designers who share my passion for the environment and the arts. I am particularly looking for someone able to create a design that speaks to corporate folks and creative types alike.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Verdant Art is a service organization dedicated to helping artists, producers, arts managers and presenting organizations green their performances, facilities and operations. Instilling ecological thinking and cost-saving discoveries into the creative arts with help sustain art forms indigenous to American culture.
Eventually, the organization will have commercial “arm” that offers green arts marketing and project consulting to Broadway shows, film production companies, etc.
I am looking for a logo design that will communicate the many facets of this exciting organization. This design will be used on the upcoming website and in all promotional materials.
- Color:"...Verdant: 1 a: green in tint or color b: green with growing plants." Obviously, the main color should be green. I don’t care what shade of green. Also, I have no opinion either way about the use of other complimentary colors in the design.
- I would like the company name to be prominent, possibly with an object positioned nearby. (i.e. An image of a theatre with a tree growing out of center stage. Or a stage/movie light with a green vine instead of a light ray.) Or maybe the logo is simply the company name conveyed in a creative way. (i.e. The company name in capital letters made from grass.)
- I am intrigued that the last three letters of Verdant are ‘ANT’ and Art is spelled ‘ART’ – might be interesting to explore this in a company name logo concept.
- It would be great to somehow incorporate both the performing arts (stage) and film/tv into the logo. Not sure how that would be accomplished. Open to anything!!
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Nothing too obvious or cliché.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten