Company: international real estate development & investment firm.
Task: Renew, revamp, modernize current logo with the consciousness that a new website will be designed with it.
- Company: Westrock - http://www.westrocklimited.com - an international real estate development & investment company- Task: Renew, revamp, modernize current logo for new website, b-cards, letterhead, and all other mediums- Current Logo Background - the current symbol is Celtic and is derived from a Celtic engraved stone from around 200AD. It is a very early version of a Celtic knot and represents the "in's and out's of life".
- The logo itself should retain the original Celtic knot
- Font may be changed and can be in capitals or not
- The logo can be made 3D, modernized, adapted, cleaned, or any other modification that improves the aesthetics, individuality, and quality of a logo
- Colour scheme may remain black & white, include a 3rd shade/colour, or be completely replaced with different colours
- It must be scalable (look good in all sizes)
- It must be easily recogniseable
- It must look good in black & white even if colours are involved
- Approach design as though you will be creating a web design afterwards. Think how the logo could be animated, rotated, or played with in the new website (to be designed)
- Final logo must be in vector format please (Photoshop or Illustrator)
- We prefer 'personalised' fonts over standard/common fonts
- All worldwide rights must be assigned to contest holder
- Do NOT include "LTD" as shown in current logo
- Addition of other artwork
- A total different new logo
- Any 'gothic' feeling or 'old-age' imagery