Wie donkeyfarm das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Branding needed for our miniature donkey farm. We cannot decide on the final name...two possibilities..."Don't know Jack" or "Brayberry". Hoping that seeing each name branded would lead us to a decision. Choose either or both and help us decide! Chosen logo will decide the name of the farm. IF we choose one of each the payout will be doubled.
Don't know Jack OR Brayberry
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We raise pedigreed miniature mediterranean donkeys for show and need an awesome logo for print material, trailer (vector required) and future website. These animals are extremely affectionate, small (less than 36"), and are wonderful companions/pets for kids and handicapped people due to their nature.This logo should be easy and fun...
- Tagline: Miniature Mediterranean Donkeys
- Would like to see two logos...one with each of the names so that a decision can be made on the final name of the farm.
- For "Don't know Jack"...any style...any color...just something fun (not corny, but fun/whimsical is fine)
- For "Brayberry"...might like to see something that incorporates maybe a branch of hollyberries or some other plant material. We also own a nursery and may use this name for both businesses. Most of our donkeys are named after flowers/plants...
- For "Brayberry", logo must look good/balanced with or without the tagline attached. Would use it both ways. (The word Farms may be incorporated)
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...Miniature mediterraneans are not to be confused with Mexican donkeys/burros...their originis Sicily, Greece and Sardinia and are the cutest creatures ever...so no "south of the border" pack mule looks please.