Wie GracePointe das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
GracePointe Marietta is a new church that was formed by uniting two historic congregations. We need a logo that will form the centerpiece of our graphic identity on all publications, advertisements and correspondence. The look we are going for is professional and not “churchy” and we would like a graphic element incorporated into the design that would reflect our desire to be a community-oriented church.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are a new church (just started in October) that was formed by the merger of two 100 year old traditional congregations in Metro Atlanta. Our desire is to be known as a congregation whose focus is on meeting needs in our community. We need a logo that will be the core of our brand on all web, electronic, and print materials that are used to tell our story to our community. The winning design will incorporate a distinctive graphic element that can if needed stand on it's own as the church's symbol without the church name.
Please no traditional looking crosses or other religious symbols (doves, etc). A cross could be incorporated into the graphic element as long as it does not look too churchy and conveys the desired "outreach" feeling.
Text in the design should emphasize "Grace" or "GracePointe" rather than "Marietta." "Marietta" in the name references the geographic location, so it should be on a separate line and given less emphasis. Text should be professional, eye-catching and unique.
Please do not consult the current website for this design - it is a carryover from one of the previous churches.
- A graphic element incorporated into the design; element should represent our desire to be an "outward reaching" church, not one that is focused on ourselves.
- A professional look, not one that screams "church"
- A design that will easily adapt to use on IMAG screens, on stationary and business cards, in advertisements and in publications
- Colors should be able to adapt to seasonal publication designs
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Nothing "churchy"
- No bright colors
- No traditional-looking crosses
- No doves