Wie Rajesh Kanaparti das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
RIA Mobile Solutions
I'm an independent consultant, working in Rich Internet Applications Software development. The technologies that I'll be working in are Silverlight, Flex, and Mobile (iPhone applications) just to name a few.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
My target audience are: software development organizations that have technology teams or organizations that work to create products in technology.
I'm looking for a logo to represent "RIA Mobile Solutions" in every sense of the Name.
We would love to have the logo consists of an iPhone like device highlighting the Mobile Part of the Company Name (RIA Mobile Solutions). But here are a few things to consider:
1. No Cartoons. I want it to be professional
2. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
3. Some logos that I've liked: Simply hired, Windows Live Logo, Pando, Skype, Silverlight or Qwell (Organic 3D - My first preference) or Chicago 2016 Olympics Logo (Transparent).
3. I want to use the same logo in the website, business cards, letterheads, envelopes and anywhere else I want to brand the business to get the point across
4. I want to own the copyrights of the design/logo
I'm envisioning our website will look similar to apple (white/silver background), Please feel free to experiment with colors!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo