Wie terry@bytelion das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
RomanLogic is a software development company based in the US. We specialize in the development of cutting-edge software applications coupled with advanced project management solutions.
The focus of this contest is to build a logo that accurately reflects our ability to fulfill our customers' needs using a mash up of both solution providers and technologies to both effectively and efficiently provide solutions. You can come up with design ideas that best exemplify this synergy of concepts.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target market segment consists of business firms ranging from startups up to the Fortune 500 companies in the US or off-shore that require development of cutting-edge applications using Java, .Net, HTML, XML, Flash, MYSQL, Hibernate, Android, Google Maps, Facebook, and just about any other platform or software.
1. THE THEME IS A MASH UP. A mashup is: combines data or functionality from two or many more external sources to create a new service
2. THE LOGO MUST BE SEPARATE FROM THE WORD ROMANLOGIC. WE WANT THE LOGO TO STAND ON ITS OWN. PLEASE SUBMIT WITH LOGO AND THEN WITH LOGO AND ROMANLOGIC.
3. The logo should have a completely professional look and feel.
4. The logo should use red and black colors. Any red around the shade 160622 is good as it is the color red we have on our website. The website is not available at this time.
5. The design should convey the ideas of systematic, methodical and logical processes or ways of thinking.
6. Feel free to mix and match shades and hues. We highly advise complementary color combination.
7. We are open to any or all ideas and suggestions and the design that best address our requirements.
8. Do not use any concepts in http://www.romanlogic.com for this contest. This site is outdated.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten