Wie pabloS2 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Wofür sind Sie bekannt?
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
I am a registered psychologist and I specialize in working with families - individuals (children and adults), couples, parents, intact families and those who are separating or separated. My approach is founded in helping people to discover their own inner strengths and resources. As human beings, this empowering discovery enables us to become more aware and better equipped to live our best lives.
In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Staat und Non-Profit
Um uns eine Vorstellung von Ihrer Marke zu geben, teilen Sie uns mit, welchen Stil Sie bevorzugen.
Designs zur Inspiration
Please have a look at my current logo at http://www.empowering-you.ca to get an idea of my current brand. I feel it is too dark and does not tell my story (of working with families, and finding fulfilment and harmony). While I love the elephant that was created for me by a friend, I would like to see a family of elephants (maybe a mother and child, maybe parents and child). I have always visualized them in a row, holding tails, with varying sizes of trunks (but I'll leave that up to you).
Some other requirements:
- Would like trunks up
- Instead of a painted rising sun, I would like a fully risen paint-stroked sun incorporated (maybe behind the elephants, or maybe formed by the elephants)
- the paint stroke represents one's journey guided by their decisions
- Please use the colours I have attached (I could not find the numbers for them, so you might have to get as close as possible)
- I'm attached to the current elephant I have in my logo today (it was made for me by a friend), so I'm wondering if you could consider that in your design proposal
- logo must look good in reverse white as well
- Not too many colours on the colour logo
- look must be professional, creative, and uplifting
- please do not use current tagline "guiding your self discovery"
- current logo attached for your reference
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten