Mainbrace is a modern navy rum that blends two styles together, Agricole from Martinique and Demerara from Guyana.
This creates a unique flavour that is the first of its kind and appeals to those wanting to explore new tastes. Our target customer is young professionals (25-35) likely living in London making £30,000+ a year.
They like to be the one out of there friends to find new brands and experiences and will always pay more for premium products. Our customers hobbies have strong affiliation with the ocean.
From Yachting to surfing they are adventurous people that like to push themselves.
- The goal of MainBrace is to create a modern Navy rum that is smooth and pairs
well with cocktails.
- We want to be a premium brand that appeals to modern day people that want
to drink something premium and different from the rest.
- We want to be seen as a modern brand that educates people about rum, both
past and present.
- By blending two styles together we are already progressive and trying to educate
- The look and feel of our products needs to be aspirational without appearing
- The branding needs Naval cues but with a modern twist.
- Finally one thing of major importance is the transparency of our branding.
We want people to be able to clearly see where the product has come from and
who has made it.
Known for its high quality Agricole’s that have incredible earthy and
leathery flavour profiles. Vast majority of award winning Agricoles come
from this island.
Bottling’s of note: Clement Rhum Vieux, Rhum J.M XO
Known for smooth and sweeter rums that are great for sipping. Guyana
produces demerara rums named after the river rather than the sugar.
Rums produced from this island are usually all from Diamond Back Distillery.
Bottling’s of note: All of the El Dorado Range, XM Royal 10 Year