We have included a full brief for you to understand our brand, our target audience, and our competitor's logo.
Please be creative, think outside the box. We are open to style and are looking for unique ideas.
1) The functional benefits of "healthy" + "tasty" will create the emotional benefit of "inspiring"
2) Show "Vietnamese" origin, especially Dalat city (see case-studies below)
2) Do: Premium, approachable, delicious, artisan, and inspiring feeling.
3) Don't: avoids cliché images "coffee cup", "coffee bean", "coffee grind", "rising steam" symbol. "mushroom" or "bamboo" icon (we donot want to limit ourselves to a few ingredients).
4) Color: careful with "red, black" color which competitors already uses heaivly. But if you can use those colors while making the logo standing out, then it's okay.
4) We will use the logo for a packaging sticker. So please make 3 logo types: Pictoral mark, Letter mark, Emblem (noted in prefered logo types above)
5) We are not sure if we will include the slogan into the logo or not, so would like to see both approaches
The following links will provide you with some inspiration on how to integrate the Vietnamese origin into the design.
Here's another link for you to consider a "Vietnamese" origin, particularly "Dalat town" origin. The symbol of Vietnam is "ao dai" (traditional Vietnamese clothes for female), "non la" (traditional Vietnamese hat). The symbol of Dalat is "mist", and "pine tree". The symbol of our coffee is "phin cafe" (Vietnamese coffee filter)
This link shows our town, Dalat and its symbol:
After you finish the design, please compare it with our competitor's logo (in the attachements below). It should stand-out from them :)