Desired Color Scheme:
Blues on white with possibly some greys
Clean, elegant, Web 2.0
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
Azure Blue Web Development is small web company made up of programmers. We need a website design and logo but lack the artistic ability and flair to make it happen. There is the possibility of on-going work for new projects for the right artist.
What we need
A template design with CSS for us to build our site around:
- liquid layout for the template
- Standards compliant including CSS and XHTML 1.0 strictA revamp or complete redesign of our logo:
- We need the logo in some sort of vector format such as eps or ai If any of the requirements are a problem please contact us as we can be flexible and are willing to work with you.
Design ideas and inspiration
Colours: For both the website and the logo we are looking to use blues on a white background with possibly some greys.
Logo: We already have a logo that is roughly what we want - however if you feel inspired to do something totally different we are open to different designs.
Web design: We would like a relatively simple, clean and stylish design. We quite like the design at the FreeBSD Site and would be happy with something similar. The site should have:
- A "Web 2.0" feel to the pages
- A text based menu at the top and the sub-category menu on the side (as seen at http://www.freebsd.org/about.html) so we can easily add pages to the site We don't use stock images and photos. We often use the Stroke Icons from a company called Iconshock.
We're intend to give feedback daily and are very happy to work with you.
This contest was originally listed in multiple categories:
- Logo Design
- Web Page Design (Coded)