Wie Kenneth das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Need a logo in web 2.0 colors to 1) convey DemoPod as a company which is smart in absorbing ideas on the fly and converting them to prototypes 2) a logo that is seen as very creative, young, prefessional 3) unique, simple and extendible i.e easy to use variations of the logo for group companies/divisions if needed
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
DemoPod is a newly formed company and website with the immediate intent of designing its logo.
DemoPod is being formed with the intent of helping small companies, new entrepreneurs, and marketing folks of medium to large companies build prototypes and storyboards quickly and efficiently. The focus is on quick turn-around times and articulating the idea succinctly via a prototype.
Hence the logo needs to depict a creative yet simple style, synonymous with the ethos of DemoPod to bring ideas (which are normally fluid) to quick fruition of something that can be demoed via an efficient prototype. An example of a simple logo with web 2.0 colors is on this link: http://www.cinergix.com. This is just an example.
More about DemoPod: A set of smart and dexterous engineers who have a very successful track-record in idea to prototype generation- currently working as a group within a larger services organization. We intend to spin –off this group and give it a separate market identity.
- Item 1...Simple, very creative- stand out design, web 2.0 colors, convey smartness, youthful energy, professional, possibilities of being interactive.
- Item 2...The name DemoPod should be part of the logo.
- Item 3....Please let us know the font type and size used for the name.
- Item 4....Approved art in Vector format
- Item 5 (new) : Limit colors to a maximum of 3
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...Something conventional,
- Item 2...Difficult to understand/decipher
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten