Cross-Check SEO is initially the name of a single software product (a WordPress plugin), but eventually will be a brand name for a company that produces multiple plugins and software products that will help website owners monitor the health of their site's SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and further optimize the site for more SEO traffic.
Description of the current plugin:
Why This Plugin is Important for SEO
Many SEO plugins help you set up important SEO settings properly, so that your website is able to be indexed in search engines, but they don’t alert you if those settings get undone!
Days, weeks, months, or even YEARS* can go by with no one realizing that the site accidentally became blocked from search engines. Every moment that goes by when a site is blocked from search engines can result in increasing losses of keyword rankings and continued loss of incredibly valuable inbound links. These losses can be extremely difficult or even impossible to fully recover from.
*Yes, this has really happened. A developer launched a redesigned site with a “noindex” tag and the client didn’t realize it until TWO YEARS LATER when they tried Googling themselves and were nowhere to be found!
Cross-Check’s Robots.txt and Noindex SEO Monitoring WordPress Plugin acts as an “insurance policy” to protect you from catastrophic SEO losses.
Significant SEO traffic takes YEARS to develop, but can be destroyed in a matter of days if your site becomes blocked from search engines.
Don’t risk losing all of the time, money, and effort you spent growing your SEO traffic!
Install Cross-Check’s Robots.txt and Noindex SEO Monitoring WordPress Plugin today!
What This Plugin Does
Cross-Check’s Robots.txt and Noindex SEO Monitoring WordPress plugin monitors the most critical SEO site settings:
- Whole website blocked from search engines via “disallow” directive in robots.txt
- Whole website blocked from search engines via “noindex” directive in meta robots tag
This plugin will:
- Generate an email alert whenever your whole site becomes blocked from inclusion in search engines
- Generate a banner across the top of the WordPress admin interface
Who This Plugin is For
- You are an SEO agency or consultant who is responsible for ensuring that your clients’ SEO rankings do not suddenly start dropping because the client or a developer applied a noindex tag or disallow directive without telling you (or without even realizing what they did.)
- You are a web design or development agency or freelancer who creates and launches new or redesigned websites for clients, and want to ensure that new sites don’t accidentally get launched with the “Discourage search engines from indexing this site” box checked. This setting is almost always in place while the site is being built on a staging or development environment, and VERY often gets overlooked when the site gets finished and pushed to production.
- You are a website owner who wants to ensure that your site is indexable by search engines at all times.