Wie Alanhale das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Independence Motors Sales & Service; A Hale Family Company
- My wife and I bought a small tow truck dealership/retail car and truck repair facility 2 years ago from a (stodgy, set in his ways) veteran of the towing industry. It is time to shed his brand identity and create our own, without scaring off the old customers.
- Located on a visible corner in a quaint town in the "Live Free or Die" state of NH, we have two distinct markets to be served by one logo and brand.
-Our Values: Integrity, Freedom, Patriotism, Personal Responsibility, Inspiration, Community, Unity, Harmony, Partnership, FUN, Friendliness
- We love hot rods and racing, but we're college graduates, not your typical grease monkey types.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We have two target audiences, each with its own tag line:
1) Tag line #1:(Biz to Consumer) "Family Friendly Car Repair"
- Soccer Mom & Dad who want good work done at a fair price from a garage they can trust. We offer dealership level service with the hometown garage feel.
- NOT targeting the 'price shoppers,' rather customers who value precision, quality, integrity, and relationships.
- Our building (see pics) is modern, presentable, professional and sunny, but only identified from the road by the sign you will create!
- We are on road traveled by commuters to Boston and 'technology row' in Massachusettes. Many of our new customers just moved to NH from MA.
2) Tag Line #2: (Biz to Biz brand) ~ WRECKERS ~ CARRIERS ~ PARTS ~ ACCESSORIES FOR THE TOWING PROFESSIONAL
- small business owners/operators ranging from Mom & Pop service stations to large towing companies. Typically blue collar, hard working, and self sufficient.
-Truck dealerships. (Ford, Hino, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, etc...)
We do NOT do towing. We SELL tow trucks and towing equipment.
- If a tow truck appears anywhere in the logo, it would need to have a car too. We're OK without either.
- We need to leave ourselves open to the possibility of expanding into truck rental/leasing, trailer sales, and used car sales
- The logo will be used:
- to replace existing signage. (see pictures of the signs)
- on the side of company vehicles
- on letterhead
- on business cards
- on our website
- on advertising copy
- We're cool with a red white & blue american flag type of theme, but open to suggestions.
- We have a strategic alliance with another wrecker dealer: http://patriottowingequipment.com/ It's OK for our logo to be similar to theirs, but should not look like a direct copy
- Our current website is: http://www.chevronofnh.com
- We'd like the sign to contain the text: Independence Motors Sales & Service; A Hale Family Company
- The focus of the sign should be on "Independence Motors"
- The tag lines do not need to appear in the logo
- MUST be reproducable in black & white.