Our logo will featured on the header of our homepage, possibly also in a 'small' version in our website footer. It will be used in all of our promotional materials like banners of different sizes and splash pages.
[ Logo requirements ]
Need vector, jpg,gif, psd.You can use your creativty. Here are just SOME ideas
- Shape + font type logo
- Font type logo with special reference
- Logo with character (small mascot) plus name
- Mascot type logo / mascot"Mailer" can also be pictured by a character (robot/animal/human/object....) sending/delivering email, but should be more than standard email reference.
The logo, when seen online, must convey the following:
- Professionalism (professional look)
- Fresh, Modern, clean
Logo CAN contain a (graphical) reference* to one or more of the following:
- E-mail markering, E-mail delivery, E-mail list
- Speed (Fast / Time / Movement / Action)But those are just ideas. We do want a font that looks GREAT. The text has to look good so we can also use it apart from a possible shape or character.
* As the name of the website is rather clear (FAST - LIST - MAILER says it all) a graphical reference is not absolutely necessary, but a subtle one might give an extra touch. We leave that to your creativity.
The logo can be something 'simple' (minimalistic) or more complex having higher detail. Notice however that when choosing a minimalistic approach (see examples) the shape or reference / logo can't be that simple that I can draw it myself or is to cliché. It must have some added creativity compared to general uses of an envelope, mail icon, etc you often see in cheap stock graphics.We want the logo to stand out, compared to our competitors' logos, that's why we're holding this contest.
We provided a SCREENSHOT showing how the homepage structure will be. The header will contain the logo and maybe some text. Color scheme of the site is not decided yet. We started with blue colors, but might use something else too. Feel free to experiment with colors. We want our logo and header to add something extra to the site. We might also use some background elements in the header.
Feel free use your logo design on different background colours or propose different colour combinations for the header and for your own logo accent colour(s) (e.g. make a version with one accent colour or more, use different colours that could be used with a different colour scheme on our site).
We provided EXAMPLES of the different styles I'm looking for. Don't just copy them. That's not what we want. The examples show the general 'lay-out' or type of the logo, as well as the kind of details / look / feeling we might like. We strongly encourage to take your time for this and try to be original. Try to combine a creative twist with a clear or subtle reference to the things mentioned above. We appreciate designers show work in progress/sketches, as we then can provide feedback in an early stage (win-win for all of us). We're engaged to provide feedback to all entries.