We are planning on working further with the winning designer after the contest. We need a webdesign as well (homepage + template for next pages).
*Update after the first submissions*
1) One of the core values of our peer to peer brand is Joy/Fun. It's important to us that this is represented in some way.
2) Try to think out of the box of "car". Any designs that don't use cars get bonus points. If you use a car, which is certainly not forbidden, do something with the shape. Don't just include a plain old car, we'd like to get that joy feeling across which is not something that's embodied in a car just like that.
3) in your orientation it can be helpful to have a look at the mentioned peer to peer brands like Peerby, Airbnb etc etc. We are great lovers of Airbnb, both from a conceptual point of view as well as from the way they approach and communicate with users. The brand should represent a community of people willing to share.
4) it is a two sided market place (drivers & property owners). And a user of our platform bould also be both (uses car spaces as a driver AND offers a car space). Is it possible to put this concept somehow in the logo?
5) the logo should also fit on a smartphone or tablet. It would help if you would share also a framed version of the logo in a smartphone and tablet!
Some logo's which should give more direction (apart from the p-2-p already mentioned):
- overview of p-2-p brands: http://www.p2pmoney.co.uk/brands.htm
- https://www.emoneyunion.com (joy, community)
- https://www.taskrabbit.com (there's some fun/joy in the logo)
- https://fundingsecure.com (light, playfull)
- https://www.rebuildingsociety.com (not the logo, but the concept of people, people, people)