Who would by the product:
People who prefer USA made and organic products. Or no salt added products. Men that can relate to johnny looking to impress their women with a gourmet meal.
Design a modern, fun looking label that catches your eye as you're walking down the aisle looking at spices. Create a cartoon character of johnny and capture his personality and give him a big friendly smile. He needs his suspenders and glasses in his picture to show some of that character.
The logo needs to include:
- Character of Johnny Fitz - (see attached character styles i like - IE: not full color cartoon, but more rough looking... like its penciled and partially shaded with wide color pencils)
- Johnny Fitz's Gourmet Rubs, Sauces, and Marinades
- Things to emphasize: ORGANIC, NO SALT, MADE IN USA
- Type of Spice (IE, "For BEEF", "For Pork" , etc)
It needs to all flow together nicely, be compact, but easily readable from a few feet away (as much as possible).
I have included a logo. You don't have to use the logo exactly, but keep the font similar (he likes the way "Fitz" is written in the logo, with the upper "F" line stretching across the top, and the top "t" line connected with the "i" and "z". See attachment where I circled this to show you.
Also, included in the logo is a moon used as the apostraphe in "Fitz[']s" - thats important to keep. And the palmetto tree is not required but he would like to try and incorporate it somewhere to symbolize he's from south carolina.
- Suspenders - Those are the type of suspenders he wears. Showing the buckles don't forget to add those.
- Prudhomme's Logo - This is our competition. As you can see, we're trying to do something similar -- but not too similar!! We need to stand out and be our own unique brand.
- Spice Bottles - This is just the style of bottles he's thinking the label will go on, but ultimately this is not your worry. The graphic you give us will be used in many different ways.
- Pictures of Johnny - I have provided several angles and close-up of his face.
- Logo - This shows the lines in "Fitz" I was talking about above, this is how he likes to write his name, so it adds another personal touch, like its his hand writing.