This logo is for a new product we're launching. We'd like it to look distinct from our existing product lines, but yet still clearly part of the same overall brand. Here are some notes we've put together that you may find helpful:
1. We'd like the typeface to be a modern, sans-serif font—I've attached other logos from three of our existing products for reference (you can see the rest of our corporate identity here: http://www.crowdability.com)
2. You might want to explore the idea of breaking up the words in the product name (like some of our other logos) either spatially or by using a different style, type-face, color, etc.
3. Some symbols that you could consider incorporating into the logo to either help augment certain letters (or simply attaching onto the end or beginning of the logo) could be things like a dollar sign, dollar bills, an ATM machine, a nest (to symbolize a "nest egg"—another word for someone's retirement savings), etc. Please note, this list is not meant to be exhaustive but rather give you some initial brainstorming ideas for symbols that might convey the value our service provides: helping people earn money without working for it.
4. If there were a feeling or emotion we'd want someone to have when they see our logo is that of "stability", "security" and a "strong foundation."
5. We also want people to understand that our service can provide them with perpetual, unlimited, infinite and consistent sources of new income streams.