Onsigning is used in the sense of “about signing .....”
Onsigning provides legal information and sells standard form documents online. Documents can be purchased and downloaded.
Onsigning aims to provide Australia’s most useable legal documents. It’s product is differentiated by ease of use, simplicity and clarity.
The target market is small to medium size businesses.
The target market is small to medium size businesses looking to save money and time on legals by going DIY - do it yourself.
People looking for legal informaiton online.
Your brief is to design a corporate identity for “onsigning”. The identity should be presented to include:
- Use of the text “onsigning” and an icon/image/logo.
- An alternate version with use of the text “onsigning.com.au”.
- An icon/image/ logo that can be used as a stand-alone without any text.
- Space for extension of the “onsigning text” for example “On Signing Wills” or “On Signing Loan Agreements”.
The identity may be printed or faxed in black and white so the use of colour or shading should take this into account. In other words, it should look good even when printed in black and white. It can however contain colours, as long as they work when printed in black and white too.
Whichever character font the brand name is set in, we will need to be able to purchase this font for use in documents and presentations (i.e. so headings use the same font).
The design style should convey that the business is modern, young, fresh but also authoritative, reliable solid and dependable. In other words, the design should convey:
- The weight of experience
- Communicate confidence.
Ideas for communicating what the business does could include one or more of the following:
- a dotted line – to convey the idea of signing on the dotted line. The dots could have a colour or different shades of a colour.
- Something written or signed by hand.
- An image of a document, page or pages.
Don't feel constrained by these ideas. Please, be as creative as you like... Excite me with some new ideas.
We require the original design files for the software you created the design in (eg Illustrator files).