Wie GrantSmith das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are looking for a clean and simple design that is an upgrade to what we have. Not a lot of fancy colors or images, but prefer nice, solid fonts to show credibility. Our current logo was designed in Word and we want something more professional. We also would like business card, stationery and envelope design. You can see the current logo at http://www.grantandsmithcpa.com.
Grant and Smith LLP
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Info about the company is on the home page of http://www.grantandsmithcpa.com. In short, we would like a more complete brand/identity package. We would like to start with a logo, preferably using Royal Blue. We are open to a 1 complimentary color, but we really want the logo to be clean and simple. Not fancy. We like font treatments for logos. We would like a complimentary business card design, letterhead and envelop design. Since we are a Certified Public Accountancy (CPA) we want to project solid, credible, professional in our image.
- Name of Company: 'Grant and Smith LLP'
- We want to use 'GS', upper case initials similar to how it is used in our existing logo
- 'Certified Public Accounts' should be included
- 'Wealth Management Services' should be included
- We like royal blue - one color is fine but you are welcome to propose one other complimentary color
- We like font treatments