TumzUp.com: a play on the term "thumbs up" using the suffix Tum for tummy
We are soon launching a website called TumzUp that will focus on a digestive disorder called Acid Reflux (also known as GERD).
The website will be a one stop shop for anyone suffering from the disease. Besides providing key information on the disease and how to manage it, it will provide lifestyle and recipe ideas. It will include an online community where people can share their experiences and ask questions.
The website will be visually interesting (with great photography), entertaining, positive and encouraging.
Please note that this is NOT a medical website. It is an independent resource for people who either live with the disease or look after someone who has it.
NOTE: To get a feel of the tone/content of the website, please take a look at the attached snapshot of the design of the website's home page.
Anyone who suffers from Acid Reflux (also know as GERD: Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease).
The disease affects people of all ages – from infants to the elderly. However, it is most common in people who are 40+.
1. TumzUp must be written with an uppercase T and an uppercase U. Although it is one word (no space between Tumz and Up), it should be broken up in a way that it reads as 2 words (Tumz & Up). You can play with color, font, size, etc to do this.
2. The logo must be bold, clean, simple and contemporary. It should NOT have a medical/institutional look and feel to it. See attached file to understand the nature of the website.
3. The logo should reflect the tone of the website, which will be entertaining, upbeat, light and positive.
4. The logo design must be scalable and easily reproducible. It must work well in all mediums (including mobile, as a favicon, in low-resolution and B&W).
5. Font: use non-serif font
6. Colors: Use brown and orange as specified below:
rgb: 79, 56, 32