Wie inspiration das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We're a 100 year old church in need of a brand. We have a traditional name (St. Paul Lutheran Church), and we have a uniqueness in the community (a red roof). We are trying to respect the tradition while creating a modern look with our red roof.
Red Roof Church
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We're looking for someone to build on an existing logo. We attempted to build a brand around a logo about a year ago, but we never blended the past with the current brand. Since the current logo is familiar, we'd like to build on the design. Although we are a 100 year old church, we are located in an area with a younger demographic. It is our hope to create a brand that will appeal to a 30-50 year old crowd, while maintaining the conservative nature of our traditions. My inital thought was creating a seal with the current logo in the middle, but I don't want to limit the creativity to just that idea. In fact, while having the current logo incorporated in the design is preferred, if someone blows us away with a new design, we would consider something different. To get the current logo, go to http://www.verbalocity.com/RRClogo.
- It must include the name "St. Paul Lutheran Church"
- It must include the tagline "Where Christian faith and everyday life come together!"
- It must include "Established 1901"
- It must build on the red roof
Was Sie nicht möchten
- I don't want something that looks like every other church
- I don't want it to be so traditional that the unchurched person is scared away