HHH Strategic Solutions
We are a husband and wife team who are embarking on our second business venture together. In 2002, we used our collective experience to build a thriving retail business. Due to our visible success and reputation in our community, someone approached us to purchase our business last year. We are now following our passion to help other organizations achieve our same level of success.
We help clients improve their business through communication, strategic planning, use of technology and customer relationship building. Our approach is to educate and train current staff so that many costly tactical elements normally outsourced can be coordinated internally. We specialize in strategic communication including public relations and emerging communication technologies, as well as media and technology training; low cost, high yield alternatives to advertising through technology and social media; and using strategic philanthropy and social marketing to help clients build their brand. In addition, we work with organizations to identify issues affecting efficiency and help them implement procedural changes, as well as facilitate strategic planning to ensure clients achieve their goals.
Our synergistic approach to problem solving through our complimentary skill set, as well as our emphasis on making the client self-sufficient for cost containment, sets us apart from our competition.
Clients could be small businesses, non-profits, academic institutions or corporations - we have had all of these entities as clients. We prefer to work with clients who somehow make a positive impact on the world. We like to work with forward thinking, energetic individuals with a can-do attitude who are willing to roll up their sleeves and do the hard work that needs to be done to succeed. High ethical standards are essential.
1. Logo and business card design. We would like for the logo to have both a stand alone component (i.e. H3), as well as used alongside our full name and tag line.
2. Assistance with the final determination of our identity and tag line. No references to GM's Hummer, please.
3. Color Palette (including RGB, etc.) - help us determine a color scheme that fits with our brand identity. Should be able to be easily incorporated across multiple digital and print media in both color and black/white.
4. Files required are .jpg, .tif, eps, .png, and layered .psd
5. No cartoons, stock images or clip art.
Please see the attached file for further information.
There will be an opportunity for the winning designer to do additional work for stationary, Wordpress theme, etc.