Wie WhIteSidE das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Need a two part new logo for a communications company.
We have a fairly strong brand, but haven't been using a single logo recently, we want a clean, powerful logo. We need variations suited to both online use as well as print use (letterhead, etc)
Painted Rock Enterprises / Painted Rock Communications
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Painted Rock Enterprises and Painted Rock Communications, a California communications company need new logos for both print and online usage.
Our brand image is "Painted Rock" as in the rock formations of the american west, not hippie rocks. (Example 1) (Example 2). In addition, we have the image of an oak tree in the image. (Example 3).
- The exact color scheme is not specified, however it sould contain the colors chosen for the "rock" (mountain) and tree.
- The tree trunk may be brown or black, upon you sensability
- The logo should contain a single mountain (or mesa). (Example 4) <= like one of those.
- The mesa should have bands of color (Example 5), but I would prefer the colors to be more the ochre and gold of E#1 and E#2 (above).
- The image should contain an Oak tree with a green canopy.
- The oak tree can be positioned according to your taste, next to the mountain, on top of the mountain, from the side of the mountain, in front of the mountain. That said, please don't make it look silly.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Please design the logo such that it can go with our name (Painted RockCommunications | Painted Rock Enterprises), but that it can also beused alone (i.e. the image is not integral to the text)
- While a "web 1.5" look is not a bad things, and I will consider a "Web 2.0" look, super shiny reflective stuff is generally not the goal.