Wie Jason T das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The Change Agents (also known as: TCA and TCA Solutions)
We use our knowledge and/or our technology to improve the experience between our client (usually banks and phone companies) and their customers over the phone or web. Our success is measured by our clients financial success and their customers’ desire to promote our client’s products and services to their family and friends. The Change Agents combines experience with sophisticated analytical technology to improve interaction experiences.
Therefore our tagline is “where technology, customer experience and analytics converge”.
The techniques we use focus on greater recognition of who is calling or surfing, and which staff member is available and best qualified to assist a call or web based interaction.
We host technology on behalf of clients and offer pay-as-you-go (pay per use, pay per click) as well as profit share based commercial models.
We need a logo that projects strong emotions and meaning to our customers, staff and partners.
• Definitive in our purpose
• Measured in our advice
• Practical in our implementation
• Progressive in our commercial models (how they pay us)
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our clients are large banks, telecommunications providers, large government and insurance agencies. They live in a world of human interaction where human behaviour, complexity and chaos prevail. They are torn between the forces of relationship building and increasing sales targets whilst having to decrease their operating expenses. Our clients focus on many small improvements over time to make the difference, nothing too drastic. They are quite conservative in nature.
Our business cards will be left with those in the contact centre who own the budget to fix the problems.
Preferred colours (not absolute):
• Simple, crisp and sharp, clean.
• Preferably no more than two colours
• Can work in colour or black and white.
Font preference: something sophisticated and contemporary which represents the complexity of our technology, a high degree of innovation as well as the considered (measured) way in which we deploy it.
Design concept (again, not absolute, more than happy for the designer to show flair):
• a Venn Diagram with the three domains of Customers, Technology and Analytics converging.
• No animals or complex graphics.
• Prefer text or basic shapes.
• We would like to try to incorporate the acronym TCA into the design.
• We want to incorporate the concept of change, morphing, transition, evolution into the design.
• Please try to use the tagline. Is the back of our business card a good spot for our tagline?
This logo will be used to showcase our brand to Call Centres around Asia Pacific. See attachment below "Sample logos" which represents logos we like or loathe from web query results for “The Change Agents” and “TCA”.