SURPRISE US. Read the brief, but give it your own interpretation. Show initiative and do what you think is best!
* A readable logo
* A sans serif font type (logo for online use)
* An visible / obvious difference between the first word and the second word (Vind and Alle). It should be obvious that the words are separate words.
* The third subsection is a ‘variable’. It can be a long or short word.
* It must be obvious that it is an add-on to the original logo. But changing the font-type is not a good option (I think).
* a icon / logo in front of the textlogo
* Something which relates to clothes, shoes, etc. (mannequin?) and concept of site: finding products.
A logo / something besides text is needed!
Color doesn't has to be pink.
Keywords: Clean, readable, solid but elegant, tiny bit web 2.0 without to many gradients