Rotterdam Innovation Centre (RIC)
We are an organization in the harbor of Rotterdam that helps new ventures, start-ups and young companies in the field of clean technology with their growth. We do this by giving them access to office space, plug and play business processes, business networks and venture capital.
Facilitating CleanTech Ventures in Growth
The BViT innovation network and lotsov* will take the lead in the development of a program focused on helping CleanTech start-ups with scaling-up sales, production, processes and thus facilitating growth.
• CleanTech Business Club
• Growth Support Package (plug & play processes: crm, finance, sales, webshops…)
• Seed & Growth Program (venture capital & hands-on growth management)
• Office Space & Showrooms
• International roll-out service
The target market
Companies that will settle in the Rotterdam Innovation Centre will be the innovative ‘CleanTech’ Entrepreneurs, such as:
• Experienced entrepreneurial start-ups,
• Innovative SME’s on the verge of a market breakthrough,
• spin-outs of larger firms,
• foreign start-ups aiming to expand into Europe,
• firms that can add value to this specific market.
• Energy Storage
• Energy Infrastructure
• Energy Efficiency
• Air & Environment
• Recycling & Waste2Energy
• Water & Waste water
Colours: Blue and Green
The logo should have the name "Rotterdam Innovation Centre" in it and feel free to use the abreviation 'RIC'.
The designer should deliver both a colour as well as a black & white version of the design.