Wie Eric Beard das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
A logo for my website/brand combining; athletic performance enhancement, postural improvement, a scientific based approach, manual therapy (massage therapy), corrective exercise, helping people move better, an educational resource for coaches and other health and fitness professionals.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I work 1:1 and with groups of patients/athletes to improve the quality of their movement. This improves their athletic performance and longevity in their sport by reducing susceptibility to injury. I use manual therapy techniques and exercise to improve their posture, coordination and control.
I travel the United states, and sometimes overseas to deliver presentations on enhancing athletic performance, personal training and corrective exercise to health and fitness professionals and also teach for a University. An educated or scientific approach is important to convey.
- I like the color blue, like a royal or something close to that, but am open to other color schemes
- my name or http://www.ericbeard.com or ericbeard.com is okay to use in the design, but not a must
- the concept of a scientific approach
- movement and posture are important themes
- logo in adobe photo shop or something else that I can resize the logo with and maintain the quality of your work
- http://www.ericcresey.com is ok, doesn't not have to be like that though
- http://www.alwyncosgrove.com is ok